Turner's has their Ruger Days sale going on this week. I was looking at getting a 10/22. The 50th Anniv. is on sale for $219 and you get 3 extra mags. It has the fiber optic site on the front. Then there is the one with a flash suppressor on the front for $250..no extra mags. Option 1 is obviously the better deal but I just like the look of the flash suppressor..yes I know..tacticool/tactifool... So my question is..can I go with option one more so because of the 3 extra mags/price and change the front end from the fiber optic to a flash suppressor of my choosing? This is my first .22 so I have no idea. Thanks in advance for your help!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
10/22 ?
Collapse
X
-
I would wait a month until Black Friday. The prices will get below $200. If you can get a stainless one get that. The sights on the stainless are not as visible as the fiber optic but they are more solid. I lost my fiber optic front sight on my first trip to the range. -
I'd go with the extra magsLA CCW:
Mailed app: 6/23/2021
Received Call: 4/5/22
Interview: 4/12/22
More documentation for GC requested and sent: 6/23/22
Livescan completed and cleared: 8/3/22 Firearm Livescan Completed: 8/7/22
Proceed to training email: 9/13/22
Training doc received: 9/28/22
Call to pick up: 10/31/22
Pick up permit: 11/4/22Comment
-
you can buy a thread adapter for any 10/22 that will slip over the front sight if you really want the best of both worlds. You could always get a higher performance barrel that has the threads for a flash hider/break too.Comment
-
-
Turner's has their Ruger Days sale going on this week. I was looking at getting a 10/22. The 50th Anniv. is on sale for $219 and you get 3 extra mags. It has the fiber optic site on the front. Then there is the one with a flash suppressor on the front for $250..no extra mags. Option 1 is obviously the better deal but I just like the look of the flash suppressor..yes I know..tacticool/tactifool... So my question is..can I go with option one more so because of the 3 extra mags/price and change the front end from the fiber optic to a flash suppressor of my choosing? This is my first .22 so I have no idea. Thanks in advance for your help!!
According to the ad, three magazines are included in total, not three extra.Comment
-
The 50th collectors has a few things going for it:Turner's has their Ruger Days sale going on this week. I was looking at getting a 10/22. The 50th Anniv. is on sale for $219 and you get 3 extra mags. It has the fiber optic site on the front. Then there is the one with a flash suppressor on the front for $250..no extra mags. Option 1 is obviously the better deal but I just like the look of the flash suppressor..yes I know..tacticool/tactifool... So my question is..can I go with option one more so because of the 3 extra mags/price and change the front end from the fiber optic to a flash suppressor of my choosing? This is my first .22 so I have no idea. Thanks in advance for your help!!
-2 extra mags (3 total)
-Fiber Optic Sight Set
-Collectible swag
With all the upgrades, I'd say it's worth it. Cheapest price I've found online is $125.
Also Ruger stated it will be a limited run model.
I would suggest getting both!
You can give peace a chance...
We'll cover you if it doesn't work out...Comment
-
The 50th collectors has a few things going for it:
-2 extra mags (3 total)
-Fiber Optic Sight Set
-Collectible swag
With all the upgrades, I'd say it's worth it. Cheapest price I've found online is $125.
Also Ruger stated it will be a limited run model.
I would suggest getting both!
Did you mean $225?PaulComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,569
Posts: 25,149,326
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33085 users online. 149 members and 32936 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment