Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ISSC great service

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • majtom94
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1120

    ISSC great service

    This is my third M-22 from ISSC, really missed the others that I sold off, so I recently purchased another. This time in od green. Let me say if you buy one of these expect it to take 500 rounds before it is good to go.

    Anyway this one was having light strikes and so I called and requested an RMA it was emailed to me and I went to UPS with it boxed up on Thursday to send back, they paid.

    On Tuesday the following week, UPS was at my door with the gun. ISSC got it on Friday and sent it back on Monday.

    Yes it was fixed!

    Work annotated on shipper:
    Recut extractor channel
    Polish hammer
    Polish ejector slide lock
    Polish debur bolt
    Debur chamber mouth
    Replace slide

    Took it out and ran Blazers and AR Tactical without issues and also GBs. Happy camper, and they paid to send it back to me. Fixed the first time.





    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by majtom94; 07-10-2014, 8:44 PM.
    "Do Democrats even realize that they are making more people buy more guns?"

    NRA Member
    NAGR Member
    CGF Member
    GOA Member
  • #2
    majtom94
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1120

    They paid going and coming, I was surprised, but happy. Shot 300 rounds today and it ran flawless to about 250 and then it wanted oil in chamber a couple of times to eat the last bullets of Norma Tac 22.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Do Democrats even realize that they are making more people buy more guns?"

    NRA Member
    NAGR Member
    CGF Member
    GOA Member

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1