DROS'd my first 10/22 today and I'm stoked!!! Caved in and got the Stainless that was on sale at Big5, also picked up an extra box mag while i was at it. Heading to Reno in 2 weeks to visit family and do a little Desert shooting just in time!!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
First 10/22 purchase!!
Collapse
X
-
First 10/22 purchase!!
Tags: None -
Congrats!
Do your wallet a favor and don't look at kiddinnovativedesigns.comhttps://www.activejunky.com/invite/132380
Mr.Rebates sign-up referral link: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1034188 -
Gonna keep it simple, just a few more mags and that's about it.Comment
-
-
Agreed on the new extractor. I used to have jams every so often until I replaced it. Although I bought mine new about 7 years ago, they may have improved it by now. The extractor replacement wasn't too difficult to DIY. Congratulations the 10/22 is a just plain fun to shoot and even funner to modify. Legally of course!
Comment
-
Nice I love my lil' plinkersigpicComment
-
Welcome to the addiction! My 10/22's seem to multiply in the safe.
Not sure what your plans are for it but I'd recommend Tech Sights and the auto bolt release mod.
Enjoy!NRA Level 1 Pistol Coach - VentureCrew SASP Coach
NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA RSOComment
-
Don't buy mods immediately. I'd recommend you to first shoot it and then improve what you feel needs improving.God, Guns, Guts, and Sea lions.Comment
-
Clean it, run plenty of ammo thru it, clean and if you still get jams, replace with Volq extractor.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,678
Posts: 25,150,371
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19752 users online. 123 members and 19629 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment