Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rock Island Armory 22 Carbine.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TKM
    Onward through the fog!
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2002
    • 10657

    Rock Island Armory 22 Carbine.

    Just going through my mail and apparently Rugers 10/22 patent expired.

    It's a Philipine clone that claims to take all mags and accessories.

    Listed at $159 but not for sale in California. ?????

    So, has anybody seen or handled one?

    Could this be a source for the ever elusive 10/22 receiver?
    It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.
  • #2
    North Bay Guy
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 1230

    Your talking about the Armscor M22. I've never seen one but it looks like a nice 10/22 clone.

    Comment

    • #3
      Merc1138
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2009
      • 19742

      10/22 receivers aren't exactly "elusive", nor is the m22 brand new. Besides, scroll down a couple of threads and there's already a topic on it.

      Comment

      • #4
        TKM
        Onward through the fog!
        CGN Contributor
        • Jul 2002
        • 10657

        Right you are. Under a different name of course, but aside from that you are correct.

        Also a few WTB ads looking for the same 10/22 receivers that people can't find but aside from that you are still correct.

        It makes me wonder about how much else you are right about.
        It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

        Comment

        • #5
          Merc1138
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Feb 2009
          • 19742



          They're not out of stock. There's a few other companies selling 10/22 receivers as well.

          Comment

          • #6
            RAMCHARGER
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2005
            • 997

            Someplace in my parents attic is my stainless AMT lightning receiver I got 25 years ago.

            Comment

            • #7
              munkeeboi
              Veteran Member
              • May 2008
              • 4997

              If the mag/flyer you were looking at was from SOG, I just logged in and it said that it was OK for CA FFL delivery. It's just not in stock. I know it says accessories and mags are compatible, but I wonder about barrels and trigger internals.


              Also, go on Gun Broker. a group of bare 10/22 receivers are listed
              Last edited by munkeeboi; 05-21-2014, 12:24 PM.


              AK, AR, & Custom Featureless grip wraps
              iTrader Thread

              Comment

              • #8
                RAMCHARGER
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2005
                • 997

                Originally posted by Merc1138
                http://www.coolguyguns.com/Classic-R...iver_p_18.html

                They're not out of stock. There's a few other companies selling 10/22 receivers as well.
                Anyone make a steel one? stainless or blued?

                Comment

                • #9
                  VegasND
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 8621

                  I'm seriously considering giving one a try.
                  People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.
                  --River Tam

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1