Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Another indicator of 22LR illness or madness

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • majtom94
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1120

    Another indicator of 22LR illness or madness

    I just pinged the buyer of one of my guns and asked if I can buy it back?

    Its not that it was a great shooter but I needed to have one more in the rotation, three pairs to shot. That odd gun or doubling up just doesn't feel right.

    So far the new 1911's are not doing it for me...
    "Do Democrats even realize that they are making more people buy more guns?"

    NRA Member
    NAGR Member
    CGF Member
    GOA Member
  • #2
    shovelon
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1852

    Yes, you are disturbed.
    Alfred E. Neuman 2024

    "The Hillary Clinton school of failure."

    Comment

    • #3
      majtom94
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 1120

      LOL
      "Do Democrats even realize that they are making more people buy more guns?"

      NRA Member
      NAGR Member
      CGF Member
      GOA Member

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1