For those of you who might shoot it, there are a few selections of Eley 22lr at Midway. $220 for 500 rounds. Way out of my price range.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eley Tenex at Midway
Collapse
X
-
Eley Tenex at Midway
Tags: None -
They've got Lapua Midas+ at unammo.com for $190/case shipped:
You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
Come on...what harm??
joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader? -
Not only is the Tenex too high at Midway, I'm surprised they sell very much of it at all. BR shooters tend to buy this round by lot # and rated velocity from 3 or 4 "mom and pop" stores that sell it in that manner. Its a great round, a super-consistent Olympic standard, but it really doesn't have a lot of application outside of BR or other bolt-gun competition use. And Midas + pretty much falls under the same standard.
If anyone is thinking of splurging on this to try in a semiauto, you're going to be thoroughly disappointed. Save your money for some good high-velocity.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,484
Posts: 25,148,182
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20973 users online. 45 members and 20928 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment