Hey Guys, what Buis/optics are you running on your 522s? Any other accessories/pics would be cool. Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BUIS/Red Dot for Sig 522 Classic
Collapse
X
-
BUIS/Red Dot for Sig 522 Classic
"If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
-Dalton
WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpgTags: None -
I've had no issues what's so ever with my PA MicroDot. Zero'd at 25yds and great at 50yds. My 522 backup sights are magpul buis and they do its job. I can try to get a pic up when I get home from work. Good luck in your search op!Originally posted by EvoXRileyi love five guys in my mouth.... NO HOMO!▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Originally posted by RaiderNationI just crap in my pants and use the boxers to wipe. If it is wet one I will use my socks to wipe off my legs.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ -
Thanks T3ch, I love pics. I was actually looking at the PA micro dot. Did you use a specific mount/riser?"If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
-Dalton
WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpgComment
-
I was using MFIAP flip up sights and a micro dot mounted on a .5" riser, I had absolute co-witness, I liked the set up. I'm using the factory diopter rear (556 version, not for 522) and factory front hood, took the red dot off.
Comment
-
i'm using the stock 522 sights i bought off a member here. if you are running a rail, you can use any AR sights laying around but if you are using a dovetail rail, be warned some of them are not the correct height. the one i bought is too high, leading to your shots being too low, even at max adjustment.
if using a micro, get one with a riser designed for absolute cowitness. 1/3 cowitness will not cowitness with your sights. tried both an eotech 517 and a PA with a 1/3 riser. my aimpoint in stock QRP mount worked though.
if i had to do it all again i'd either run a rail or get a set of MFI sights.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,707
Posts: 25,150,739
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29503 users online. 124 members and 29379 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment