Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Savage 64 Bipod

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kyo216
    Member
    • Dec 2013
    • 137

    Savage 64 Bipod

    What is the best budget bipod for my Savage 64? My rifle came with a sling stud on the stock. Will a regular bipod fit directly on it without any modifications? Thanks for the help!
  • #2
    Chaos47
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2010
    • 6615

    I'm a big fan of the UTG bipod.
    Cheap, light, solid!
    Comes with everything to mount it to a sling stud or mount it as it is on picatinny.



    I run the rubber foot version on my 795 and AR. If your 64 has a sling stud like you said then it should be able to use it

    They have a more traditional looking Harris style too if thats what you want..

    Comment

    • #3
      delsol
      Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 107

      I have UTG bipod my Savage 64 and it works great. I also bought a mount on Amazon for around $5.00 and use it on my Savage hmr 17.
      Last edited by delsol; 05-10-2014, 7:40 AM.

      Comment

      • #4
        kyo216
        Member
        • Dec 2013
        • 137

        Thanks guys. I will buy one from Amazon.com. Pretty impressive reviews. 500 5 star ratings.

        Comment

        • #5
          Chaos47
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2010
          • 6615

          Originally posted by kyo216
          Thanks guys. I will buy one from Amazon.com. Pretty impressive reviews. 500 5 star ratings.
          Thats where I got mine.
          Just make sure you get the right height for what you need as they make a couple different lengths.
          And like I mentioned theres rubber or claw foot.

          I think this is the version I got:


          Its a really good height with the legs extended or not

          Comment

          • #6
            kyo216
            Member
            • Dec 2013
            • 137

            Originally posted by Chaos47
            Thats where I got mine.
            Just make sure you get the right height for what you need as they make a couple different lengths.
            And like I mentioned theres rubber or claw foot.

            I think this is the version I got:


            Its a really good height with the legs extended or not
            Thank you for the input. I will check it out.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1