Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New duds for old soldier Ruger Standard

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rogervzv
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 2087

    New duds for old soldier Ruger Standard

    I picked this gun up at Turner's at the consignment shelf (I find it hard to resist buying any used Mark pistol; a personal foible) ... anyway, I dressed it up with some new grips from Mark1.grips.com and I really like the way it turned out.



    Come and Take It!
    I'm the only hell my momma ever raised ...
  • #2
    SoCal Bob
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 5354

    Very nice, how do they feel? Those look like pretty significant finger grooves.

    Comment

    • #3
      drh777
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2012
      • 671

      Those grips look awesome on there. Almost makes me want one.

      Comment

      • #4
        Joe Register
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 1309

        Looks good. Kinda like a snickers melted on your gun.

        Comment

        • #5
          steel30
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2013
          • 2042

          Looking good!
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            congrats. i'm not one for grooves on my grips. the ones you've selected look nice, and i hope they serve you well.,

            Comment

            • #7
              BDH
              Member
              • Mar 2007
              • 257

              Mark1.grips.com doesn't come up valid...got a better address?

              Bruce
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                rm1911
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 4073

                NRA Life Member since 1990

                They're not liberals, they're leftists. Please don't use the former for the latter. Liberals are Locke, Jefferson, Burke, Hayek. Leftists are progressives, Prussian state-socialists, fascists. Liberals stand against the state and unequivocally support liberty. Leftists support state tyranny.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1