Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M&P 22 Pistol 10 rd mags

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mrbruin2k
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2014
    • 9

    M&P 22 Pistol 10 rd mags

    Just jailed an M&P22 along with a Marlin 60...any decent chance of finding mags for the M&P?
  • #2
    HOGDOG1955
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 2401

    i have been looking for a couple for over a year now with no luck as i wont pay the crazy ebay prices

    Comment

    • #3
      Vlad 11
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 2961

      Those mags are harder to find than the ammo to fill them.

      Talk a bout a ripe market, an aftermarket magazine maker would make a killing

      Comment

      • #4
        rogervzv
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 2087

        Why does a great outfit like S&W make it so difficult to find magazines? This is why I did not buy that particular pistol.
        Come and Take It!
        I'm the only hell my momma ever raised ...

        Comment

        • #5
          rpuppet
          Junior Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 59

          I've been looking for a week now, (I pick my M&P up on Thursday). Just backordered some from Midway. $27 each. Even the ridiculously priced ones on EBAY are actually 12 rounders. If you find a source in stock please let us know.

          Comment

          • #6
            Jet Setter
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2012
            • 5348

            Not an easy item to find at a reasonable price. You are better off doing a backorder and forgetting about it.
            *********************
            WTS:
            1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
            2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
            3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

            Comment

            • #7
              7562
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2013
              • 92

              Originally posted by rpuppet
              I've been looking for a week now, (I pick my M&P up on Thursday). Just backordered some from Midway. $27 each. Even the ridiculously priced ones on EBAY are actually 12 rounders. If you find a source in stock please let us know.
              I have some backordered from Midway since August 2013. They were available at the crossroads gun show in Costa Mesa for $45 last fall.

              Comment

              • #8
                skills
                Junior Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 19

                These can be backordered directly from S&W for msrp. Mine came in a reasonable amount of time (5 wks)

                Comment

                • #9
                  Bullitt01
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 3905

                  How much is MSRP?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Mrbruin2k
                    Junior Member
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 9

                    Originally posted by skills
                    These can be backordered directly from S&W for msrp. Mine came in a reasonable amount of time (5 wks)
                    Did you have to call in the backorder with SW because I don't see an option to order them into your online cart?

                    thanks for the heads up on it anyways and I may give them a buzz tomorrow to try to order.

                    Also placed a backorder with Midway...hope that someone starts to get some of these soon

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Quiet
                      retired Goon
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 30242

                      Originally posted by rogervzv
                      Why does a great outfit like S&W make it so difficult to find magazines? This is why I did not buy that particular pistol.
                      S&W does not make the magazines.
                      Umarex makes the magazines.
                      sigpic

                      "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Quiet
                        retired Goon
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 30242

                        Originally posted by Bullitt01
                        How much is MSRP?
                        $32.00
                        sigpic

                        "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Bullitt01
                          Veteran Member
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 3905

                          32 is not bad. Gonna give them a call. Thanks!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            tsl1111
                            Junior Member
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 78

                            I hate to admit it, but I had to buy them at the gun show (crossroads). They were $50 each, but it was the only place I had found them in the last year.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Crf450rr
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 501

                              I bought a few 12 round mags in NV for $35 each.
                              I took the block out of the mag that came with the gun, took it to my buddy's machine shop, made five 10 round blocks.
                              The first one made I used a wood dowel.
                              Last edited by Crf450rr; 03-05-2014, 10:18 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1