Does anybody own a gsg 922 3.5" 1911 .22lr? I am in the market for a .22lr pistol and have been looking into one of these because they are on the roster. I haven't found any good reviews on these. Anybody here got experience? Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gsg 922?
Collapse
X
-
check out this thread http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...=887462&page=3
you got a few people looking to sell their "free 1911-22" to offset the cost of their sig 1911.Comment
-
What's the typical bay area gun shop price on these? Been looking on and off for one for a while and they've always been out of stock. I saw the Sig 1911/22 at Reed's for I think $499, about a month ago.
I'm still torn between the 922 or a replaceable-grip Ruger 22/45.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,474
Posts: 25,148,146
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23118 users online. 41 members and 23077 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment