Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Shout out to member "Regatta"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tri750
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 1030

    Shout out to member "Regatta"

    Several months ago I posted an ad wanting to buy a bunch of .22LR for my Church's annual Wilderness Trek for men and young men.
    Regatta jumped into the deep end and donated over half the ammo needed.
    A couple retired LEO's I hooked up with kicked in the rest and more. They ended up with over 1500 rounds of fun!
    I took the money I was going to spend on ammo to Old West Arms in Clovis to buy door prizes or shooting prizes or whatever. They guy asked me what I was buying all the stuff for, I told him, and he gave me a discount AND kicked in a couple knife sharpeners too!
    What a world.
    Shooters and motorcycle people are some of the best folks. I happen to have both addictions.
    Last edited by Tri750; 04-11-2015, 7:57 AM.
  • #2
    Izzy43
    CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
    • Dec 2009
    • 2670

    Originally posted by Tri750
    Several months ago I posted an ad wanting to buy a bunch of .22LR for my Church's annual Wilderness Trek for men and young men.
    Regatta jumped into the deep end and donated over half the ammo needed.
    A couple retired LEO's I hooked up with kicked in the rest and more. They ended up with over 1500 rounds of fun!
    I took the money I was going to spend on ammo to Old West Arms in Clovis to buy door prizes or shooting prizes or whatever. They guy asked me what I was buying all the stuff for, I told him, and he gave me a discount AND kicked in a couple knife sharpeners too!
    What a world.
    Shooters and motorcycle people are some of the best folks. I happen to have both addictions.
    Calgunners are a great bunch of folks, gotta love it.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1