Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Excel Arms MP-22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • traveler1952
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 595

    Excel Arms MP-22

    Just got my new MP-22 out of jail Yesterday morning (Monday).
    After through cleaning and lub took it to the range.
    To say I'm disappointed would be a major understatement.
    This thing is horrible. Jams at least two or three time per 9 round magazine.
    Does not eject about 30% of the time round hanging up. Jams partley open.
    The last round I fired (after about 100) shot hot power into my face actually drawing a small bit of blood. Thank god for glasses.

    This things dangerous.
    Have an email into Excel with pictures to see what they say.
    Bill
    NRA Life Member
    CRPA Member
    Idaho 2nd Amendment Member
    Escapees
    Elks
  • #2
    pigpen66m
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Jan 2013
    • 1032

    I've already put a couple thousand rounds through mine. Not one issue, it eats everything I've put in it so far. Including some ammo that looks to be from the 60s.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1