Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Found.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TomV
    From My Cold, Dead Hands
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • May 2007
    • 244

    Found.

    Found at Dom's in Livermore.
    Last edited by TomV; 05-11-2014, 9:02 AM.
    .
    "We are told NOT TO judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics.....BUT
    We are encouraged TO judge ALL Gun Owners by the actions of a few lunatics."
  • #2
    GunHo
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 1088

    Try the triple A's in Vallejo. I got mine at gun broker. Hard gun to find at lgs

    Comment

    • #3
      Rosebud22
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2013
      • 502

      I got mine at Bass Pros in Mantica. I live in the bay area and yes it is quite a drive, twice! But, the only place I could find one.

      Comment

      • #4
        Hispanic_Hercules
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 1423

        I was at Bass pro about two weeks ago. None in stock.. But I would give them a call as I am sure there stock changes daily. They have had the best line of browning buckmark's I have seen anywhere.
        5.1.11 "Tonight we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger, and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice, or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done. We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail." George W. Bush 43rd President (2001-2009)

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1