Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

wolf match target

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Cujo
    Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 224

    Originally posted by mrrabbit
    I'm not really impressed with Wolf Match Target but if they don't have the Eley Sport or SK Standard - I'll grab the Wolf Match Target if that's what they do have.

    =8-)
    Wolf Match Target = SK Standard Plus.

    Last edited by Cujo; 09-19-2013, 10:39 AM.

    Comment

    • #17
      OneFunGuy
      Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 480

      This is the ammo that my 52C and 75 LOVE.

      I have 1500 rounds each of Target and Extra.
      I can't tell the difference between the two.

      I have cut back BIG time on shooting, because of SB-58.
      Now that this awful bill was defeated, time to go back to the range.
      SO... tomorrow I go to the Los Altos Rod and Gun range.
      A day of shotgun and bench-rest .. ahhhhhh.
      Last edited by OneFunGuy; 09-19-2013, 8:06 PM.
      I am not an attorney, but sure, go ahead.

      Earth provides enough to satisfy every mans needs, but not every mans greed.

      Comment

      • #18
        Mssr. Eleganté
        Blue Blaze Irregular
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2005
        • 10401

        I bought a 500 round brick of Wolf MT from Mywall at a Cow Palace gun show back in 2002. I'd never spent $17 on a brick of ammo before, but though I'd splurge. After that ran out it was a case of 5000 for $240 delivered from Midway USA in 2003. Couldn't believe the price had gone up so much in one year, but Wolf MT was so much better than anything else at that price I figured it was worth it. Bought a second case for $245 delivered from Champion Shooters in 2005.
        __________________

        "Knowledge is power... For REAL!" - Jack Austin

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1