Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Bolt-action Ruger American Rimfire!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • skyblue
    Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 436

    New Bolt-action Ruger American Rimfire!

    Can't wait!

    Last edited by skyblue; 08-30-2013, 12:00 PM.
  • #2
    Moemoe1
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 1571

    Same here! Looking forward to the 22LR standard version

    Comment

    • #3
      Tank 57
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2009
      • 4175

      Wonder if .17HMR will follow?

      Comment

      • #4
        fourtraxmc
        Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 399

        Where do I get in line? I didn't see a release date, any idea?

        Comment

        • #5
          Darth_Finger
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2012
          • 61

          This is so cool, and it takes 10/22 mags

          Comment

          • #6
            GoodahSP
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2013
            • 535

            Sign me up!!!

            Comment

            • #7
              Rosebud22
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 502

              This is cool! And, the price is not bad ~$300. I was expecting north of 5 bills.
              Takes same mags as 10/22 (already have a bunch). Adjustable trigger too.
              I want one.....

              Comment

              • #8
                0150r
                Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 140

                Since it takes 10/22 mags, I'm in. I really like my Savage Mk2, but I'd much rather have this to go with my BX-25's.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Tom-ADC
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 3614

                  Two different models also rifle and carbine. Or long barrel short barrel versions.
                  US Navy Retired, NRA Lifetime member. Member CRPA

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    chad allred
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 877

                    Very cool!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      majtom94
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 1120

                      A new got to have it.
                      "Do Democrats even realize that they are making more people buy more guns?"

                      NRA Member
                      NAGR Member
                      CGF Member
                      GOA Member

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        MrElectric03
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2010
                        • 1590

                        Looks awesome, no release date? Looks like it would be fun to take plinking with the boy and his rascal.
                        Originally posted by ar15barrels
                        So you are throwing out 95% of reality to select the 5% of reality where you are actually right?
                        We must be on calguns...

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          thatsteveguy
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 1674

                          I've read that many lgs now have them in stock ... only east of us it seems. I read on rimfire central one calgunner checked with Turner's yesterday and they hadn't heard of them. The poster didn't specify which Turner's he checked with but he was from SoCal. They do look good and my Master Card will be thanking Ruger when they are available here!
                          A good rifle build isn't cheap, but a bad one can be expensive!

                          My house; like the White House, is NOT a gun free zone!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            ECVMatt
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 755

                            Can't wait to get one. The rotary mag just puts this over the top. I like Marlins and Savages, but hate their mags. They work great, they just seem flimsy. I have tons of 10/22 mags.


                            I have been waiting for a CZ Scout, but it looks like a Ruger compact fits my bill much better!
                            Credo Quia Absurdum!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              ECVMatt
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 755

                              Can't wait to get one. The rotary mag just puts this over the top. I like Marlins and Savages, but hate their mags. They work great, they just seem flimsy. I have tons of 10/22 mags.


                              I have been waiting for a CZ Scout, but it looks like a Ruger compact fits my bill much better!
                              Credo Quia Absurdum!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1