Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
PWS 22lr
Collapse
X
-
PWS 22lr
sigpic
#ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyouTags: None -
Had my eye on the T3 action for a little while now. Probably will be my next projectOriginally posted by pappabaconI never kept those who let me put my roll pin in the wrong hole, I know what kind of lower receivers they are. Probably let anyone come along and stick their roll pin in there. -
It seems interesting for sure. I assume it's expensive.
I'll have to go to their website and check it outsigpic
#ifyourhandtouchesmetalI swearbymyprettyfloralbonnetIwillendyouComment
-
You can just buy the action and slowly build it. All other parts are the same as the 10/22.Comment
-
Originally posted by pappabaconI never kept those who let me put my roll pin in the wrong hole, I know what kind of lower receivers they are. Probably let anyone come along and stick their roll pin in there.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,539
Posts: 25,148,810
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18355 users online. 64 members and 18291 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment