Hey guys I acquired this from a friend and dont really want to keep it in my collection. I was wondering if anyone knows how much this would be worth. Its in fair condition but I cant really determine the value from just reading internet posts! Any help would be appreciated and I've uploaded some pictures to give you guys a better idea. Thanks again!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Need Some Help With This Winchester model 69A
Collapse
X
-
Looks like it's in OK shape. A bit of cleaning and some "Fairtrimmers" on the stock would spiff things up a bit. Adding the period correct mount & scope, although a modification - for me, I'd go a touch more but $250.00 sounds about right.GOA Member & SAF Life MemberComment
-
check gunbroker or armslist for some current listings if any..."I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,799
Posts: 25,151,709
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13812 users online. 117 members and 13695 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment