Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

10/22 & 77/22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    coverme2
    Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 269

    Originally posted by captn-tin
    Dont know how to post pics. Not real adept with computer. I know there are tips for posting pics in this site,so I'll give it a try prolly tomorrow. These 2 rifles deserve to be seen by the folks that would be kind enough to take them off my hands.
    And that would be me...for the same $300 you foolishly spent on a couple old rifles
    I'd rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

    Comment

    • #17
      coverme2
      Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 269

      Originally posted by captn-tin
      ser # shows 1966-1967 production. What is TG?

      TG = Trigger Group
      I'd rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

      Comment

      • #18
        tanakasan
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 1638

        Originally posted by captn-tin
        ser # shows 1966-1967 production. What is TG?
        Man, you bought a real old 10/22...congrats! Metal butt plate, walnut stock, aluminum TG, prewarning barrel, etc. Score!

        Robert
        WTB/WTT

        Comment

        • #19
          coverme2
          Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 269

          All kidding aside, the only thing better than your score would be if you paid half the amount....and the ultimate best would've been free. Make peace with your wife and go buy her something nice with a $300 limit, of course. Please indulge us with pics of your treasure.
          I'd rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

          Comment

          • #20
            coverme2
            Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 269

            Originally posted by Squidward
            Tell her you have saved money in the long term as both use the same ammo and mags.
            One if the great reasons to have a set of these in 22lr
            I'd rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

            Comment

            • #21
              captn-tin
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2008
              • 817

              Wife seems to be enjoying all the comments,especially the ones that side with her. keepem coming.

              Comment

              • #22
                captn-tin
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2008
                • 817

                BUMP

                Comment

                • #23
                  captn-tin
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 817

                  10/22 has aluminum TG, walnut stock, no warning on barrel, but has plastic butt plate! Ser# 576XX. think just one of the first plastics?

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    tanakasan
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 1638

                    Originally posted by captn-tin
                    10/22 has aluminum TG, walnut stock, no warning on barrel, but has plastic butt plate! Ser# 576XX. think just one of the first plastics?
                    Or was replaced at some point? Why, IDK!

                    Robert
                    WTB/WTT

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      SonofWWIIDI
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 21583

                      Nice buy! I'm jealous.

                      Now, must...post...pics...of your wife, please.

                      Oh and pics of the guns would be nice too.
                      Sorry, not sorry.
                      🎺

                      Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        captn-tin
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 817

                        bump

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          captn-tin
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 817

                          bump

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1