I've been looking for a rubber overmold stock for my Savage 93R17 and can't seem to find one. I called Houge and they said they don't make one and don't have plans to. Does anyone know where I can find one???
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Looking for a Savage 93R17 stock
Collapse
X
-
Looking for a Savage 93R17 stock
Originally posted by mike415stonePersonnel insults, it's down to that low a level. Why not try insulting my mom while your at it.Originally posted by nine mil thrillok....what is her first name...??Originally posted by mike415stoneWhat are you... like 5 years old or something?Tags: None -
Sharper Shooter SupplyWatch Astro steal brass and take it into his cage....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4B_pd-yRWE&hd=1
Glock 20C at indoor range....
http://youtu.be/T4bP8DnhT9QComment
-
I looked both places but all I'm seeing is laminated stocks and not synthetic that is rubber overmolded. Thanks for the replies, keep them comingOriginally posted by mike415stonePersonnel insults, it's down to that low a level. Why not try insulting my mom while your at it.Originally posted by nine mil thrillok....what is her first name...??Originally posted by mike415stoneWhat are you... like 5 years old or something?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,705
Posts: 25,150,713
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13294 users online. 129 members and 13165 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment