Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
NIKON rimfire scope
Collapse
X
-
Correct, at least I know for sure the rimfire scopes are made in the Philippines. However many mid-grade scopes are made in the same factory and will be much, much better than scopes manufactured in China.Comment
-
I agree. Aside from make location, it is important their process and QC and having been counting on Nikon to make a living for the past 8 years, they have one of the best customer service I've ever had. Also, I have yet to have bought a faulty Nikon product yet to date.
Aside from all that, I am a Nikon Professional Service member so I can bring the scope into their HQ and have it torn down and have it cleaned from the inside out free of charge.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,776
Posts: 25,151,570
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21878 users online. 118 members and 21760 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment