Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What Are You Eyeballing Right Now?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    superbarnie
    Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 394

    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    God, Guns, Guts, and Sea lions.

    Comment

    • #17
      Sebass
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 638

      Just jailed my first 10/22! Gonna put Tech Sights and a sling on it, for now...

      Comment

      • #18
        skyblue
        Member
        • Nov 2005
        • 436

        STG 44

        Comment

        • #19
          ElDub1950
          Calguns Addict
          • Aug 2012
          • 5688

          Hrnry Golden Boy or Marlin 39A

          also want to add a double action .22 revolver - any recommendations?

          Comment

          • #20
            TheBest
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 1114

            I was eyeing a Ruger 22/45 for a few weeks. I finally found on yesterday.

            Now I'm eyeing a SP101 .22lr.

            Comment

            • #21
              UberPatriot
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2012
              • 2069

              I am really wanting a M1A but not sure if I want a socomII or one with a longer barrel.
              Last edited by UberPatriot; 05-03-2013, 10:01 PM.
              Location: Olympic Peninsula Washington

              NRA Member

              Comment

              • #22
                fishhoppa
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2010
                • 668

                Nothing fancy like everyone else just yet...got my eye on either an ATI/GSG 1911 .22lr or the SIG 1911 .22lr.

                All said and done up here in the SF bay area, this would set me back a little over 5 bills for a new one from any of the LGSs. Online is no better when you add in the shipping and transfer fees. Unbelievable.
                "Start by holding doors open for people, move up gradually from there."

                "Saying we don't need guns because we have cops is like saying we don't need fire extinguishers because we have firefighters"

                "My lemonade stand was robbed once by two thieves. I shot them both. No more robberies."

                "Went to the Giants game yesterday. For opsec reasons I said I was going next week. Can never be to careful."

                Comment

                • #23
                  pesty3782
                  Member
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 377

                  Ruger Takedown to go with my other 2 ruger 10-22's ruger 22/45...Doesn't matter how many guns I own I always love shooting the 22's...Plus they are all tricked out a little... : )

                  Tony P.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    blkA4alb
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 3576

                    I'm anxiously waiting for the Beretta Neos carbine kit to be back in stock. Backordered a kit a few months ago from Midway.

                    WANT.

                    Please, calm down.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      GreggieBoy
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 923

                      Smith & Wesson Model 41
                      NRA Life Member
                      2nd Amendment Rights Supporter

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        jarhead714
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 9658

                        A .22 WMR auto loader. Either the CZ or the Magnum Research. I want it because I actually see that ammo on shelves here and there.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          drh777
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 671

                          Henry H001 as well, or maybe a H001T, If i can find either. Maybe a .22 upper for my AR

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Gutz
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 4127

                            The hottie by the bus station.
                            1A - 2A= -1A :(

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              JackRydden224
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 7229

                              GSG5(22). I've wanted one for a while but it's never been high on the priority list.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                DTom75
                                Member
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 149

                                Henry Mare's Leg .22!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1