Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone familiar with a Feather AT-22?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Orlly714
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 20

    Anyone familiar with a Feather AT-22?

    Hello! I inherited this Feather AT-22 from my father when he passed away, upon receiving it I completely stripped it down and cleaned and lubed it up took it too the range and it Fails to feed almost every other shot. My dad told me it had a fail too feed issue but never fixed it I assumed it was probably just dirty but that wasn't the case sadly, I heard the company is out of business so no help there anyone have any kind of experience with this rifle? The picture is not of mine but same exact thing scope and all
    Attached Files
  • #2
    RickRyder
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 372

    What ammo are you using?
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Orlly714
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 20

      Originally posted by RickRyder
      What ammo are you using?
      I have tried with CCI .22lr which is what it said in the manual it prefers and have also tried it with Remington hollow points both 36 grain i believe.

      Comment

      • #4
        gorn5150
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2007
        • 1453

        I had one of those. It fired any type of ammo I used without a hitch. If I remember correctly there was a magazine problem with them at one point. That may be the problem with yours. I had 10 magazines. I think they were 20 rounders, and they all worked fine.

        I wish I still had that rifle. I also had it's big brother in 9mm. It would fire from a partially closed breach from time to time. I wasn't upset about getting rid of that one.

        Comment

        • #5
          uxo2
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 4003

          Polish feed ramp.
          Tweek feedlips..

          Sell it
          Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
          Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
          One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
          George Patton

          Comment

          • #6
            Orlly714
            Junior Member
            • Apr 2013
            • 20

            Originally posted by gorn5150
            I had one of those. It fired any type of ammo I used without a hitch. If I remember correctly there was a magazine problem with them at one point. That may be the problem with yours. I had 10 magazines. I think they were 20 rounders, and they all worked fine.

            I wish I still had that rifle. I also had it's big brother in 9mm. It would fire from a partially closed breach from time to time. I wasn't upset about getting rid of that one.
            Yeah i have heard they are super fun guns thats why i would like too get it working good again, I was thinking it could be the magazines. I have seen some of the 9mms on Gunbroker and other sites but i haven't seen too many of the .22s

            Comment

            • #7
              gorn5150
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2007
              • 1453

              It looks like a new company is making them again. You might want to check out http://www.guns-rifles-firearms.com/

              Comment

              • #8
                Orlly714
                Junior Member
                • Apr 2013
                • 20

                Originally posted by uxo2
                Polish feed ramp.
                Tweek feedlips..

                Sell it
                Haha I don't think I am ready too sell it unless the right offer came along but not sure how many people are after this particular rifle, but thank you for the advise I did not do those 2 things so that could be whats causing the malfunction.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Orlly714
                  Junior Member
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 20

                  Originally posted by gorn5150
                  It looks like a new company is making them again. You might want to check out http://www.guns-rifles-firearms.com/
                  Yeah thats the site I have tried calling about 100 times they never answer but ill keep trying on them.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1