Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

show off your ak 22!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • riflehobbyist
    Banned
    • Feb 2013
    • 37

    show off your ak 22!

    post your ak 22 pics with specs and what your experiences are

    i'm digging the GSG ak 22, what are people's experiences?
  • #2
    3RDGEARGRNDRR
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 900

    I have onyl put 100-150 rounds of various ammo through it, and I didnt have one FTF yet. better than my AR when new to be honest (i needed to polish the heck out of the ciener bolt to get it to eat most 22 reliably) It runs the promag 10 rounders fine as well.
    I havent sighted it in or tested accuracy yet, just feeding it various manufacturers ammo. note, i havent fed it any bulk ammo yet tho, just super x , minimag, etc. i will try the crappiest i have winchester 555 this weekend . I plan on added a magpul stock to it so my kids can shoot it. But so far, i love it
    Last edited by 3RDGEARGRNDRR; 03-30-2013, 8:09 AM.
    CA: Exorcising my 2A rights

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1