Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

put a cz 455 combo in jail 2 day

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • J.R.W.
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 558

    put a cz 455 combo in jail 2 day

    Iam very excited killed 2 birds with 1 stone got the cz455 22lr with the 17hmr barrel.hope ten days gies fast
  • #2
    J.R.W.
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 558

    Yes this is my first tread please give some insite if you have experience with the cz rimfires

    Comment

    • #3
      sando
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 567

      I have a CZ452 in .22lr. She's accurate, sleek and alot of fun to shoot. I expect yours will be the same. They made a few changes in the 455, interchangeable barrels being the biggest, but I've read that accuracy is the same. I want to get the most out of her with irons, so I put a set of Brno match sights on mine but alot of guys will mount scopes.

      What model did you get? Doesn't really matter, I'm sure you'll be happy.
      And no - the 10 days will not go fast....

      Comment

      • #4
        FredoSD
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 1594

        I recently bought the same rifle. I have not ordered the 17hmr barel yet though. You're not going to like the rifle very much, due to the fact that it is so much fun to shoot you'll be out of ammo in a week.
        "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not on there, I go to work."

        Comment

        • #5
          RookieShooter
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 1952

          Congrats!!! I got my CZ 455 American combo out of jail on Sunday. I can't wait for the scope rings to get here so I can take it out to the range this weekend.
          sigpic
          _____________
          NRA Life Member

          Comment

          • #6
            lawhite92
            Member
            • Oct 2011
            • 287

            Mounted a Nikon pro staff target efr on my 22lr 455 American and love it!
            Can't wait to shoot some silhouette competitions with it!
            Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the ammo box

            Comment

            • #7
              J.R.W.
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2012
              • 558

              I got the cz 455 American combo it comes with the 22lr barrel & the 17 hmr .i just found that midway has the 22 mag barrel for it .they r asking $129 wich will give me 3 calibers out of 1 gun

              Comment

              • #8
                RookieShooter
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 1952

                Originally posted by J.R.W.
                I got the cz 455 American combo it comes with the 22lr barrel & the 17 hmr .i just found that midway has the 22 mag barrel for it .they r asking $129 wich will give me 3 calibers out of 1 gun
                I was thinking about the same thing too but 22 mag ammo are so hard to find these days.
                sigpic
                _____________
                NRA Life Member

                Comment

                • #9
                  J.R.W.
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2012
                  • 558

                  But sould come back on the market when everything calms down

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    J.R.W.
                    Senior Member
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 558

                    Doms in livermore has plenty of 22mag ammo

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      J.R.W.
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2012
                      • 558

                      finally got 2 take out the new CA 455 a couple weeks ago glad 2 report fell in love with the 17 hmr barrel haven't try the 22 barrel yet it is amazingly accurate even with a pretty heavy wind . was taking squirrels out at over 150 Tess with Lil effort. the cz is a great little rifle got some trigger creep not enough 2 worry.about I don't plan on shooting matches with it . was highly impressed with the Nikon rimfire 3 x9x40 next scope .very happy with the combo .squirrels be wary

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Grnjeep1
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 651

                        A cheap fix for the CZ trigger is the Yodave trigger kit. Works awesome.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          sholling
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 10360

                          Congrats! With a brand of match grade 22lr ammo it that likes you should have a sub-MOA shooter on your hands. I'd just be sure to invest in a scope worthy of that rifle. I recommend a Weaver V16 4-16x42 or a V24 6-24x42 mounted in genuine CZ 11mm rings - if you can find any. 11mm rings that are tall enough for the CZ to allow the bolt to clear the scope are hard to find.


                          This was my old CZ455 Varmint with a Weaver T24 24x40 scope in CZ rings.
                          Last edited by sholling; 04-28-2013, 6:06 PM.
                          "Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." --FREDERIC BASTIAT--

                          Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association, the Second Amendment Foundation, and the California Rifle & Pistol Association

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1