My first rifle. A Glennfield Model 60.

Ain't she a beauty?
My dad bought it for me when I was in seventh grade.
That was in 1986.
I plan on giving it to my son as his first rifle.
Fast forward to 2013....

According to Dianne Feinstein, It is evil and shall be banned!
The legislation bans the sale, transfer, manufacturing and importation of:All semiautomatic rifles and handguns that have a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

Ain't she a beauty?
My dad bought it for me when I was in seventh grade.
That was in 1986.
I plan on giving it to my son as his first rifle.
Fast forward to 2013....

According to Dianne Feinstein, It is evil and shall be banned!
The legislation bans the sale, transfer, manufacturing and importation of:All semiautomatic rifles and handguns that have a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.


Comment