Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt M4 .22 upgrades

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zook1300
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 7

    Colt M4 .22 upgrades

    Hey guys, I'm looking into doing some upgrades on my Colt. I've already changed out the handguards for magpul and added the AFG2. I also put a 3x9x32 scope on top. My question is about the pistol grip. I know there is some modification that must be done to change it out, I'm curious as to what grip fits the best once the mods are made.
  • #2
    dirtracer27x
    Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 435

    i like the mako grip on all my ar rifles,here it is on my colt,umarex m4.fit no problem,think i had to just take a drill bit and hog it out alittle.

    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
    the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

    Comment

    • #3
      zook1300
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 7

      Thanks, I like the look of your grip. I posted a pic of mine so far on the rim fire photo thread "Lets see your umarex .22". Really all I want to do is change the grip and stock and I'll be happy. You do have a nice one!

      Comment

      • #4
        dirtracer27x
        Member
        • Mar 2011
        • 435

        went pretty cheap with the utg handguard and cheap sling,but its about all i really wanted to spend since its just my money saving plinker lol
        "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
        the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

        Comment

        • #5
          zook1300
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 7

          Did you change your trigger guard? It's hard to tell but if so, that's something else I'd like to do to mine.

          Comment

          • #6
            zook1300
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 7

            My Colt M4 .22

            colt .22.jpg
            Sorry for the grainy pic, all I have right now

            Comment

            • #7
              dirtracer27x
              Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 435

              yea its a magpul pts i believe
              "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
              the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

              Comment

              • #8
                TommyOC
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2012
                • 48

                not to thread jack but where do you get the 10 round large mags? I only have the small ones
                And also, what size mount for a scope/red dot to cowitness with the front sight
                Heckler and Koch USP 9mm Full Size
                Umarex Colt M4 Ops .22lr

                Comment

                • #9
                  dirtracer27x
                  Member
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 435

                  mine is actualy a 20 round,but good luck finding one,mags for these are hard to find.they make 10,20,30 round mags
                  "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
                  the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    TommyOC
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 48

                    Isn't it illegal to have more than a 10 round mag in cal though?
                    Heckler and Koch USP 9mm Full Size
                    Umarex Colt M4 Ops .22lr

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      zook1300
                      Junior Member
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 7

                      So the trigger guard is the pts u believe? I'm wondering if there is a size difference in the pts and the regular magpul.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        zook1300
                        Junior Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 7

                        As far as clips, I'm fortunate to have moved to the east coast so my 30 round clip is legal.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1