Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where to get .22 Ammo near Sac

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hylander
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3872

    Where to get .22 Ammo near Sac

    Anyone have .22 Bulk ammo or CCI Mini-Mags in stock ?
    Just need a few box's
    Last edited by hylander; 01-11-2013, 10:31 PM.
    Failure is not an Option
  • #2
    softreset
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 69

    I went to five different places today in the greater Sacramento area and everyone was cleaned out. I found one place with 100 rd plastic sleeves, everywhere else either had 0 inventory or 50 round boxes.

    The good news, I suppose is that I didn't see any crazy price hikes on what little places had left.

    Comment

    • #3
      45R
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2005
      • 2028

      Check River City Gun Exchange 428-0377
      Pistol-Training.com

      Comment

      • #4
        Canucky
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2007
        • 4265

        When do you need it? I"m in Roseville. Could use all the karma I can get these days.

        Comment

        • #5
          Canucky
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2007
          • 4265

          Sterling will give you 2 value packs copper/38gr/550ct. Pm your#

          Comment

          • #6
            hylander
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 3872

            Originally posted by Canucky
            Sterling will give you 2 value packs copper/38gr/550ct. Pm your#
            Canucky came through in a big way
            And the price was right, lets just say my wallet is not any lighter

            Thanks again
            Failure is not an Option

            Comment

            • #7
              tanakasan
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2011
              • 1638

              WTG Canucky! Props to ya!

              Robert
              WTB/WTT

              Comment

              • #8
                Canucky
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2007
                • 4265

                Glad to help. Be in touch Hylander Don't shoot your eye out kid

                Comment

                • #9
                  E Michael
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 2513

                  :-D Ammo Depot on WATT. google it. they had it the other day.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    softreset
                    Junior Member
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 69

                    Originally posted by E Michael
                    :-D Ammo Depot on WATT. google it. they had it the other day.
                    Was there the other day, they didn't have anything in bulk nor CCI Mini-Mag at 2:30pm on Saturday

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      E Michael
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 2513

                      Bummer, right now I'm just looking for 9mm

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        vr6veedub
                        Member
                        • Nov 2012
                        • 405

                        Sportsman's Warehouse in Rocklin has had .22 for the past 5 days. Limit 1 bulk 375-525 round box per person. Limit 3 100 pack of .22 (for example CCI Mini Mag). I've been going every morning the past 4 days and ended up with:

                        2 boxes CCI AR Tactical 325 bulk
                        1 box Remington Golden Bullet 525 bulk
                        6 boxes CCI minimag
                        4 boxes of Remington Viper 100 round boxes

                        Hope this helps especially since you're from Lincoln. Helpful tip, bring a non shooting friend/wife/some guy you met off the street and have them purchase you the limit. You'll make out fine LOL
                        Last edited by vr6veedub; 01-13-2013, 10:14 PM.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          vr6veedub
                          Member
                          • Nov 2012
                          • 405

                          Originally posted by E Michael
                          Bummer, right now I'm just looking for 9mm
                          Sportsmans Warehouse also had 9mm 4 days ago, bulk pack in ammo cans forgot the price. They haven't raised their prices there either. Same prices since the craziness started.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            hylander
                            Veteran Member
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3872

                            Originally posted by vr6veedub
                            Sportsman's Warehouse in Rocklin has had .22 for the past 5 days. Limit 1 bulk 375-525 round box per person. Limit 3 100 pack of .22 (for example CCI Mini Mag). I've been going every morning the past 4 days and ended up with:

                            2 boxes CCI AR Tactical 325 bulk
                            1 box Remington Golden Bullet 525 bulk
                            6 boxes CCI minimag
                            4 boxes of Remington Viper 100 round boxes

                            Hope this helps especially since you're from Lincoln. Helpful tip, bring a non shooting friend/wife/some guy you met off the street and have them purchase you the limit. You'll make out fine LOL
                            I have been going everyday for 2 weeks and they tell me they have No .22LR
                            Where are you seeing it ?
                            Failure is not an Option

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Canucky
                              Veteran Member
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 4265

                              Was there last thursday and didn't see any? Well some some cb shorts. For those asking me about this post? Sorry I have no 22lr for sale. Nor did I sell any. A fellow shooter and member was in need of some ammo, so I helped hylander out. Karma my friends Karma.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1