Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Actually Sue's Husband
-
-
-
-
Just to report that the my TB order went BO. This order was done in the afternoon when Yankee provided the heads up for TB before the big C "glitch 2". I wish that I was able to dive in for a dry can but I think that it will get cancel because of the one item per day?Comment
-
Just for your info, the two I ordered via wish list, as I mentioned, both have been shipped. I received the cans from both orders yesterday. Today I received part two of each order, the ammo. Shipped from a different warehouse.
They don't have the "cans" per say. I didn't think they did as the Fed 525's from the glitch orders were filled early. They must have a warehouse with quite a bit of the Fed 525. That's also why both the cans and single boxes have shown up in the wish list, very often together. They "make" a quantity of "cans" and offer them when they feel like it, is my thinking.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
It is one of THE SAME ITEM. You can get a Fed525 and a RemGB525 and a bucket and a 2100 can if they have them!
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,646
Posts: 25,150,048
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14674 users online. 106 members and 14568 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment