You guys are pretty amazing. Yankee and his tech team will go down in history! I just hope we all can keep a lid on it this time.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Anchors Aweigh
sigpic -
I 2nd this statement.
Also my wish list is showing some 50rd boxes of CCI Standard and some 50rd 22 Magnum CCI, if anyone is interested in that stuff.Comment
-
Fell asleep and missed the party last night. The weird thing is a bunch of stuff I added to my wishlist is gone.Comment
-
CCI Maxi-Mag .22WMR and 40 G. LR up at CComment
-
-
Yankee,
I hope you can help me also. Just sent a PMComment
-
Cabela's site was messed up pretty much across the board. They had that glitch thing going, and when I tried to use a gift card, it said they couldn't currently take gift cards. Then a little later I tried to make a payment to my visa and couldn't do that either. Only actually ordered a Fresh Fire Can, which is now backordered.Comment
-
Would it be possible for this guy to get the links also?Comment
-
Found one in an email! Mega score!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TapatalkComment
-
-
They mean it too, I used to be able to get away with dude orders at Cabelas but the past few I have tried have been cancelled. They most likely changed their software to automatically detect and cancel dupe orders VS their older way of having someone do it manually.Cabela's has put a new warning on the page:
In an effort to provide fair access to rimfire ammunition, this product has a quantity limit of 1 per order, per customer, per day.
Orders exceeding the quantity limit will be canceled.
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoot...ion/753156.utsComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,719
Posts: 25,150,799
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17067 users online. 118 members and 16949 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment