Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Every time I've ordered the CCI SGB from gander I got the velocitors. Notice the product picture has both together. Not sure how to specify which one when adding to cart... Even the email sent after ordering says SGB. Can't complain I'll happily take the velocitors.Comment
-
Keeping fingers crossed 3/25 might be a great day.Comment
-
not getting anything on Gander on both Chrome and SafariComment
-
Thanks ordered a case -- free shipping.Comment
-
-
I bought that in both 38 hp and 40 rn just a couple weeks ago at turners for $40 a brick. $79 + s&h is a ripoff.Aguila SuperExtra: http://ammofast.com/collections/22lr...r-40gn-50-pack
Sent from my SCH-I535 using TapatalkUp for rent...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,164
Posts: 25,145,067
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 43003 users online. 126 members and 42877 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment