Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Winchester 333 are back up at Cabelas.Comment
-
-
-
It was probably canceled orders from double dippers yesterday.Comment
-
What do you guys think Big C will have up next? I gonna bet Blazers. I sure hope its some federals or something though.Comment
-
-
Remington GB's in 525 boxes. Just about every Walmart store in the state of Florida got a shipment of them last night. Seriously, of the 15 Walmarts around me 8 of them showed in stock last night. Got mine (for my buddy) this morning. There were actually 8 people waiting for them by 7 am. The single case had 12 boxes.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Midway has Aguila SuperExtra In-Stock Now ...
Up at Mid:
Aguila SuperExtra .22LR 38gr PLHP Box of 500 (10 Boxes of 50) = $39.99
If you missed out on the Solids, don't wait long as I know they won't last.
Hope this helps.
God Bless and Stay Safe,
__________________LH out..Last edited by Liberty Head; 03-19-2014, 10:02 AM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,927
Posts: 25,153,328
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21566 users online. 126 members and 21440 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment