Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Kind of surprised they allow that, due to the obvious theft target. The post office won't let you use something like a booze box or a tv box, unless you cover everything up.Comment
-
A lot of my ammo comes that way. The two M-22 I got yesterday were that way. Nothing unusual for me.
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
I just got 500 rounds of CCI Blazers at Cabela's.Last edited by Mayor McRifle; 03-13-2014, 2:48 PM.Anchors Aweigh
sigpicComment
-
-
Blazers are up at C's.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
DittosigpicComment
-
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,638
Posts: 25,149,912
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23950 users online. 101 members and 23849 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment