Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I'm surprised you didn't know that the "general population" NEVER finds 22lr at the "rimfire" section. Just as the a holes at Customer Service. They NEVER get any 22lr in stock.
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
If you refresh a page like this single item page would it change if the item came in stock???
HappyAs For Me And My House We Shall Serve The LordComment
-
-
yup.
This has been a fun thread today. Let's recap:
Buckets are up!
GB's are up!
Blazers in and out!
"Did yours go on backorder?" reply: "yes" reply: "mine says in stock." ....
"Where are the links? I can't find them cause all you hillbillies keep pushing them back with your yapping!"
"Here ya go if you don't like it!: http://smith-wessonforum.com/smith-w...hread-147.html "
"Crap my links died."
"oh no, they are on to us."
"I told you we shouldn't have posted links."
"Those damn facebookers."
"This is the end of everything we know."
I love the internets.
oh yea
"is gander doing anything tonight"It takes one to know one.Comment
-
.
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
Right. The only time any 22lr shows up there is when it's been available for a very long time. By the way, the blazer was up for three days. Did anyone see it on the "rimfire" page. I don't know, I never looked.
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
-
-
No big secret. Some people might have had it bookmarked in their favorites or my guess is he used the link address from the Comparison Chart.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,556
Posts: 25,149,130
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22456 users online. 142 members and 22314 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment