Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Linky no workie Wabbit.
HappyAs For Me And My House We Shall Serve The LordComment
-
Try this!
The ER is for emERgencies sigpic !!!Comment
-
Yes they are watching. Better go get in line at wally world for tomorrow morning shipment.
S4Comment
-
Website says 22 mag JHP is instock so I ordered a box just because I'm alittle shy on 22mags
Comment
-
No one has mentioned it but Blazers have been up and down this afternoon. Got another on order with some win mags.
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
The ER is for emERgencies sigpic !!!Comment
-
I've looked a half dozen times this afternoon and twice they were up. First time I went through just to see if they stayed in the cart and they did, but I didn't buy them. The next couple of times nothing. Then I got them again and this time I bought one with the mags. Many times when something like this happens they will be backordered if C knows they are coming later. Otherwise the order is canceled. That's why I usually don't bother ordering them. But I couldn't resist this time, even though they are a little pricey.
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
Wife wants me to buy her and NRA Shirt... I've been trying to get some Blazers to go with it.I've looked a half dozen times this afternoon and twice they were up. First time I went through just to see if they stayed in the cart and they did, but I didn't buy them. The next couple of times nothing. Then I got them again and this time I bought one with the mags. Many times when something like this happens they will be backordered if C knows they are coming later. Otherwise the order is canceled. That's why I usually don't bother ordering them. But I couldn't resist this time, even though they are a little pricey.
No luck so far but good to hear there is a chance.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,597
Posts: 25,149,613
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26972 users online. 132 members and 26840 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment