Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I just load a cart up, and go through checkout like normal.
High score of 15 boxes, didn't get my ID checked, and got asked out on a date.
Last edited by HungryGunner; 02-27-2014, 2:05 PM.My stack's so deep, yo' mommas kids kids will have ammo to shoot!
GunBot notifications for .22 ammo.
The sort of working, sort of not working, lists of Walmarts that have ammo in stock. 1. Ammo-Can 2. BrassBadger
Go to latest Ammo Finds post.Comment
-
I'm surprised he dress up as robber and rob the place of 22lr hehehehehehehehgood ideaComment
-
-
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
-
-
My big C M22's from Tuesday 2/25 now showing shipped.
ya hookarma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,539
Posts: 25,148,810
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18744 users online. 69 members and 18675 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




---Funny though, our Wallyworld just changed the price on Mini's from 8.01 to 8.97???


Comment