Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
I might flip some Thunderbolts at delivered cost, but that's it.
I had a friend offer me $40 for 525 of gb's and I told him no, $29.
I recommended he buy one of my buckets at cost since he wants one but keeps missing them... don't want to lose one but I can get more if I really want more.
If he comes up with the funds they are his, but I also told him how to fish... so hopefully he will get some on his own.
Family will get ammo on birthdays, etc... if they shootComment
-
There was a limit of 10?? Aww man, some reason thought it was 5 (since people were buying 5)
Sharing my 5 with a buddy that always misses out/lives In a restricted city.
Ohh well.Comment
-
==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
Don't get TOO excited these are WMR - .22 MAG 250 pack $59 GANDER - didn't see it posted and they are rimfire
Didn't know there was a Choot 'em WMR
Comment
-
Last edited by 1022sAreFun; 09-11-2013, 6:32 AM.Comment
-
Received a notification from Midway @ 4:40am sold out of CCI HV by 5:00amThe man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.
Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Thought you guys would get a laugh out of this one, was checking gunbot and CTD has CCI AR Tactical 375 round boxes $99.59 each!! This confirms the fact I am never ordering a thing from these jokers again, and I hope none of your fellows are either!
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,411
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 35085 users online. 37 members and 35048 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment