Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Mini Mag Solids back in stock at Midway! Got 5!
My first .22 lr ammo score of the week. Woo hoo!Comment
-
"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
How do you guys get around midways shipping?Comment
-
-
"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
-
AR Tactical OOS at Gander.==================================================
Help those who help themselves. Avoid a sense of entitlement.
==================================================
NRA Life Member
==================================================Comment
-
"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
So does anyone know what ammo can best fits the AR tactical boxes without wasted space?? The federal automatch fit 2 layers of 6 boxes nicely in a standard .50cal can"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
Comment
-
I get around it by calculating the .098 per round delivered on the brick and passing even though it is not a horrible deal.
...and saving a few pennies by going with AR Tacticals for .071 delivered for 1875 rounds from Gander even though I really want a few more RN mini-mags since I have a boatload of HP's.
(.0266 is about $50 bucks more on 1875 rounds)
Hopefully the Tacticals are at least as good, cause the per round cost is about the lowest for CCI I have scored.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,548
Posts: 25,148,974
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20929 users online. 115 members and 20814 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment