$20 to ship... Nvm
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I got one... and more of the $5.99 Herter's .223, one box of the Federal Gold Medal .22 LR (why not?), with a 4-12x40 Vortex Scope I needed and "73HOT" shipping code, it shipped for $5 ($14 discount from the code). I have no idea how they do the math when some things qualify for a discount and others do not, but it usually works out in my favor.http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...oductId=932447
Winchester Rimfire.22 LR 36 Grain HP 555
$28.99
Gotta be quick might be OOS. I was still able to add it 30 seconds ago
Not too bad. I keep thinking Walmart is going to build up stock of .22 again soon, but it hasn't happened around here yet. I really think most of it is going to employees and friends of employees. If it didn't even make it to the shelves I would not be surprised.Last edited by crufflers; 07-05-2013, 12:19 PM.Comment
-
-
Wildcat?
That's not what I saw in the thread about the deal
Comment
-
Wednesday PM...BULLSEYE Guns & Ammo, 6730 Brockton Avenue, Riverside CA 92506, Phone: 951 823 0211 Fax 951 823 0135...I was there to check
on the DROS Fees for a Minister here in Riverside who wants to purchase a firearm....I talked to Dylan behind the counter and on my way out, I noticed they had 38, 357, 9mm 40S&W, 45 ACP and 223 Remington Brass. Also Federal Large Rifle #210 Primers, Federal 209 Shotgun Primers, CCI 209 Shotgun Primers, CCI Small Pistol Primers #500....all kinds of shotgun shells, 20, 12's, etc. As for Bullets, they had Hornady .45's, 308's, 7mm, 270's, and LAX Reloads 9mm in the 500 Round Tub. I saw NO 22's...since the grandson and I are only reloading the 20's and 12's right now...don't know if this will help any shooters out, but at least their shelves aren't looking like Poor Mrs. Hubbards Bare A___ Shelves.... I was at the BLM Site near Perris this morning, quite a few shooters out and I'm not a expert on weapons, but those "babies" didn't sound like they were 22's, so some shooters got reloading stock or factory ammo.Last edited by GordonLWilliams; 07-05-2013, 2:22 PM.Comment
-
Just order something else to off set shipping costs. I always throw in some Shoot n see targets and cleaning supplies. Never hurts to have extra Hoppes #9 or CLP.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,410
Posts: 25,147,492
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25805 users online. 54 members and 25751 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment