Here's the direct link, but it's doing the thing that says it's in stock until you add it to your cart, then it's OOS.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
mrrabbit, what is this hunch you speak of?
It would be great if their website layout was more easily viewed, and not grid-like.Comment
-
hunch
If the hunch you are talking about is that serveral product are reporting coming soon, might want to look closer. When I clicked on one of the products that stated "coming soon" it then provided a date of arrival of 12/31/2013.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Is there another online source for finding ammo? Gunbot lags or crashes and ammoseek's layout is cumbersome.
Any better resource?Comment
-
Finding cheap, available .22 is nearly a science.
I don't have a computer/internet at home, which leaves my internetting/ammo-finding to the hours that I'm at work....and I don't have a desk job. I've missed MANY good deals because of this.Comment
-
Oh, and a lot of us who are posting deals regularly run some kind of a script or program that hits key pages every minute or so. I just check a couple of pages - usually it's whoever's had some decent deals lately. If a given company gets overpriced I just remove it from the list. I should probably remove sgammo's .22 page but I'm using them just to keep an eye on the market as much as anything.
There's actually a ton of .22 that goes up for sale. It just goes really fast. I've only been buying it if there's a really exceptional deal. I've been selling some ammo but not flipping - it's more that if I can score a bunch of some ammo that's less popular but runs great in one of my guns I'll sell the same # of rounds of my CCI Mini Mag stash since it's going for absurd prices on gunbroker - 21-22 cents/round.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,746
Posts: 25,151,134
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20528 users online. 141 members and 20387 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment