Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
??? Does Cabelas offer free shipping over a certain $$ amount.If you're looking for something to add to your order to help defray shipping costs for just one can, these look pretty cool (on sale, 3 for $16.88):
http://www.cabelas.com/product/SOGre...h-All+ProductsComment
-
Get a Cabelas Visa card. $5.00 shipping most all of the time.karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
The fed 525 is still available along with the nitro can. 850 rounds for $48 if using their card, comes to 5.6 cents per round.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
-
I think it worked but I'm not sure... When I checkout and enter my information the system accepts all my information but when I click on the actual link to the product it tells me that it is out of stock. Is that how it's supposed to work?Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,424
Posts: 25,147,722
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20329 users online. 136 members and 20193 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment