Does anyone know of a metals shop in the Los Angeles/ Orange County area, that mills 80% receivers for completion? Thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
80% 10/22
Collapse
X
-
80% 10/22
VINCIT QUI PATITURTags: None -
-
You will have to get in contact with them to see when they can do a 10/22.Comment
-
Did you get the jig? You can complete it with a few drill bits. It's not like an AK with lots of tooling or an AR that needs to be milled out.....Comment
-
I'm thinking of going this route, Looks very easy to do, plus they sell the tools and jig at a very reasonable price
This will be my first 10/22.
Comment
-
10-22 80%
I am thinking of building two of these....one as a Charger like pistol and the otheras a heavy barrel rifle
From what I see it takes a drill press or mini mill to drill all of the holes accurately with a jig.
I wonder if Volquartsen will make a 12" barrel with their 32 hole compensator on the front end
EdComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,476
Posts: 25,148,167
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22058 users online. 42 members and 22016 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment