This is a convertible platform right? Are the other caliber barrels a reasonable price for this plat for or should i just stick with one caliber per gun?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CZ 455?
Collapse
X
-
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." --FREDERIC BASTIAT--
Proud Life Member: National Rifle Association, the Second Amendment Foundation, and the California Rifle & Pistol Association -
The barrels come with a magazine and cost about $130.00, that's a pretty good price. I have a 455 in 22 lr and will pick up a 17 Mach 2 barrel - already have the CZ 452 in 17 HMR and 22 WMR.
I expect point of aim to change with the barrel switch to another caliber. I suppose that can be addressed by using a different scope for each caliber or a scope with those turret inserts. I have a Bushnell with the inserts, seems pretty easy to use.GOA Member & SAF Life MemberComment
-
Thoughts on quality of these rifles? I love my Savage mk II fv and what i can do thus far. Im just trying to see if the price is justified for one like this?Rifles:
Savage 93fvss
Savage 64fxp
Savage Mk II FV
Henry H001
Pistols:
FNH P45
Browing Buckmark
Shotgun:
870 20gComment
-
Built like a small centerfire bolt gun.Best way to check the quality is to handle one.
Reeds is a stocking dealer.I talked to them when I was looking for mine.Their failure to follow up led me to purchase from someone else.
Looked at and liked several Savages.Bought the CZ first.Still might pickup a Savage.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,803
Posts: 25,151,739
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15192 users online. 121 members and 15071 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment