I have a Ruger MK III and recently installed a Volquartsen trigger kit. I've had some issues with it since and am wondering if anyone could recommend a gunsmith in the LA, Orange County area who really knows Ruger MK III's? Thanks in advance.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruger MK III Issues?
Collapse
X
-
Ruger MK III Issues?
If you buy anything because it has "tactical" or "operator" in the name, we probably don't run in the same circles.Tags: None -
What kind of issues?? If you're having misfires, or failure to fires problems, you might try and adjust the allen screw on the trigger, I had to adust mine to get it to my liking.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,914
Posts: 25,153,086
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22266 users online. 126 members and 22140 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment