Anyone out there have a gun that shoots these reliably semi auto? I have a 10/22, gsg5 and an AR .22 and none of them will. The 10/22 almost seemed like it would
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CCI "soft" subsonic .22lr
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
My 10/22 shoots SSK subsonic just fine but never tried the CCI subsonic yet. -
I have used it in my Armscor with no problem. My 10/22 throws casings about 20 feet with regular ammo, I think it would work with subsonic. Without stepping on toes, I have to point out that cleaning makes a huge difference in my .22s.*REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*Comment
-
On that note I think I changed out the spring to a stiffer one. Maybe changing back?Comment
-
I can say the Walther P22 will not. Mine just sat there and laughed at me after the first round. I think the slide went a quarter of the way back.
Not Semi's but my single six and Henry 22 lever love them. On the lever there is a steep balistics drop off out to 100 yards.Comment
-
A Winchester 190/290 would most likely cycle them well, I was having one heck of a time with the CCI 'Quiet' rounds this afternoon. Also maybe a Remington or Mossberg that will do S/L/LR rounds.Originally posted by ysr_racerPlease don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion
Comment
-
i've got the rem subsonic...they didn't work too well in my 10/22 so i just use them in my BA's and lever.
they're quite accurate in the BA'sNRA life member, US Army Veteran
i am a legend in my own mind...
we are told not to judge muslims by what a few do...yet, the NRA membership and firearms owners are ALL considered as radical...


"The second amendment ain't about your deer rifle..."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,920
Posts: 25,153,234
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24913 users online. 124 members and 24789 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment