Has anybody heard of a Ruger 10/22 take down thumbscrew? I've seen the hex head ones and the regular flat head ones but nothing in a thumb screw version. I figured a thumb screw would make the Ruger just that much easier to maintain and even clean in the field. I'm not even sure if it exists but I would love to have one if it does =)
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruger 10/22 Take Down Thumbscrew
Collapse
X
-
i have one on mine , but its part of the old ramline takedown kit, personally i like it i can take down my gun anywhere with ease without tools if needed
not real fond of it being plastic but its held up for over 2 decades and still going strong ...lol
not my pic but this was the old ramline TD kit , not the stock just the barrel release and takedown screw
Originally posted by Ronald ReaganBefore I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,850
Posts: 25,152,416
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11337 users online. 35 members and 11302 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment