Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Monthly Rimfire Match Archive

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • facn650
    Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 152

    100 irons

    Shot the 100 yard irons this morning. Not sure if it's 2 or 3 bonus points so I put 2 down.
    100 Irons: 48pts

    Last edited by facn650; 06-30-2012, 12:17 PM.

    Comment

    • G-forceJunkie
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2010
      • 6476

      Comment

      • surfNshoot
        CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
        • Mar 2008
        • 1444

        July Monthly Rimfire Rifle/Pistol Match 2012

        June Winners

        Congratulations to the Winners and all the Shooters for Participating

        25 yard Irons: Izzy43, Score 126

        50 yard Irons: Facn650, Score 112

        100 yard Iron: Izzy43, Score 49

        15 yard Pistol: ErikJ, Score 95

        50 yard Scope: G-ForceJunkie, Score 92

        100 yard Scope: Facn650, Score 60


        25 Yard Irons:
        See attachment below.
        Take 2 shots at each target for a total of 10 shots. Score your target as indicated on the target. X=12pts

        50 Yard Irons:
        See attachment below.
        Take 5 shots on each target for a total of 10 shots. Score your target as indicated on the target. X=12pts

        100 Yard Irons:
        See attachment below.
        Take 5 shots. Score your target as indicated on the target. X=12pts

        50 Yards Scoped
        See attachment below.
        Take one shot at each target. small dot is 12pts.

        100 Yard Scoped
        See Attachment.
        Take 5 shots. Center is 15, then 12, 10, 9. Then take one head shot. 3pts if you hit the white.

        15 yard Pistol Target, Iron Sights or Red Dot. No Magnified Optics.
        Use the 50 yd Iron Sight Target
        See Attachment
        Take five shots at each bullseye. Score your target. Target may be shot off hand or from a bench rest. Off hand shooters will compete separately from bench rest shooters.

        25 yard Pistol Target, Open Class. Use any optics you want.
        Use the 100 yd Iron Sight Target
        See Attachment
        Take five shots at the bullseye. Score your target. Target may be shot off hand or from a bench rest. Off hand shooters will compete separately from bench rest shooters.

        For each target indicate your total score and if not already indicated on the target note the distance shot and what type of sights. Ex: Score =xxx, Iron Sights, Scope, Red Dot. No fair shooting iron sight targets with a scope for score.

        Rules:
        This is an online match. Print off the targets, shoot where and when you want. Come back and post your targets for those in your face bragging rights!! I do encourage meeting up with other match shooters. Any rimfire firearm is eligible. Shooting from a benchrest, prone, sitting, standing, hood of your car, leaning against a tree is acceptable. Using a rest in which the Rifle/Pistol can be locked down is verboten.

        Bonus Points
        Last edited by surfNshoot; 08-03-2012, 2:09 PM.

        Comment

        • Izzy43
          CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
          • Dec 2009
          • 2670

          Originally posted by surfNshoot
          June Winners

          Congratulations to the Winners and all the Shooters for Participating

          25 yard Irons: USMCCHET9296, Score 126

          50 yard Irons: Facn650, Score 112

          100 yard Iron: Izzy43, Score 49

          15 yard Pistol: ErikJ, Score 95

          50 yard Scope: G-ForceJunkie, Score 92

          100 yard Scope: Facn650, Score 60


          Sorry got busy with work. Getting targets ready
          Wow, that's just great! Six targets and 5 winners. Great to see so many folks shooting. Good Luck in July.

          Comment

          • surfNshoot
            CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
            • Mar 2008
            • 1444

            Originally posted by Izzy43
            Wow, that's just great! Six targets and 5 winners. Great to see so many folks shooting. Good Luck in July.
            We had a great turn out last month. Having it as a sticky really helps

            Comment

            • facn650
              Member
              • Mar 2012
              • 152

              Thanks for posting these.

              Comment

              • surfNshoot
                CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
                • Mar 2008
                • 1444

                You are welcome. Sorry I didn't get them up sooner.

                Comment

                • surfNshoot
                  CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 1444

                  Originally posted by Izzy43
                  Wow, that's just great! Six targets and 5 winners. Great to see so many folks shooting. Good Luck in July.
                  Actually it was just 4 winners. You won the 25 yard as well. Fixed above.

                  Comment

                  • 10xhobby
                    Member
                    • May 2012
                    • 408

                    JULY 22 MATCH

                    I just shot these at the new indoor range in Sacramento, THE GUN RANGE. It's a very nice range.
                    I hope I scored these correctly.
                    Last edited by 10xhobby; 10-29-2012, 5:07 PM.

                    Comment

                    • 10xhobby
                      Member
                      • May 2012
                      • 408

                      I just shot these at the new indoor range in Sacramento, THE GUN RANGE. It's a very nice range.
                      I hope I scored these correctly.
                      Last edited by 10xhobby; 10-29-2012, 5:07 PM.

                      Comment

                      • surfNshoot
                        CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 1444



                        Comment

                        • surfNshoot
                          CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 1444

                          Originally posted by 10xhobby
                          I just shot these at the new indoor range in Sacramento, THE GUN RANGE. It's a very nice range.
                          I hope I scored these correctly.
                          I believe you are using last months targets. Please check this months target list.

                          Comment

                          • 10xhobby
                            Member
                            • May 2012
                            • 408

                            Originally posted by surfNshoot
                            I believe you are using last months targets. Please check this months target list.
                            OOPPS I did not know that we were using different targets monthly. Sorry I'm the new guy. Thanks

                            Comment

                            • 10xhobby
                              Member
                              • May 2012
                              • 408

                              JULY 22 MATCH

                              SHOT THESE AT "THE GUN RANGE" ON SATURDAY.
                              Last edited by 10xhobby; 10-29-2012, 5:07 PM.

                              Comment

                              • 10xhobby
                                Member
                                • May 2012
                                • 408

                                JULY 22 MATCH







                                Last edited by 10xhobby; 10-29-2012, 5:07 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1