Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
17WSM status?
Collapse
X
-
17WSM status?
Tags: None -
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Great advice here!! 03+COE makes the process easy.
I'm always on the hunt for .22mag, .22 Short/CB, .17 HMR, .17 Mach 2. I'm fairly certain I've got a lifetime supply now, but any extra at the end will simply net Mrs. JF64K more $$ when she consigns with Lock, Stock, and Barrel, haha!!You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
Come on...what harm??
joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,657
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16375 users online. 93 members and 16282 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment