So i went through about 400 rounds at the range with my brand new 795 and cleaned the internals for the first time. When i put it back together, the trigger now seems a bit sticky. Anyone know what might be wrong? I oiled up the inside pretty well and cleaned it with a toothbrush.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
795 Trigger
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
First up 795's like to be run dry, so I would open it up and dry some of that oil off.
Second post photos of the action so we can make sure you put it back together right.
BTW I highly recommend FOG CITY TACTICALS videos on 795 tunning if you want to improve your trigger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QQc1...ature=youtu.be -
I am def at least ordering a diproducts trigger replacement. I don't know about the fog city tactical video, looks a little difficult and i don't want to mess up my brand new gun.Comment
-
DIP trigger while very nice does not really reduce lbs off the trigger pull. Most of the felt reduction in pull on the DIP is from the trigger angle. I don't have a pull gauge but my trigger is probably under 3 pounds just from doing FOG's videos
There is a spring kit out there that is supposed to reduce lbs maccarbo or something like that. not sure how to spell it, I don't need oneComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,571
Posts: 25,149,348
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30399 users online. 157 members and 30242 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment