I em having issues with my hammer not locking in place and can't figure out what is wrong. I did a little bit of disassemble and now hammer does not stay locked. Has anyone had this problem with any 1911
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gsg 1911 issue
Collapse
X
-
Ur sear spring is not installed. Correct this otherwise ull have a slam fire 22 lolFor Sale!!
Glock 44 .22lrComment
-
I've look at videos but it was hard to see where the spring was seating at but after messing with it all all afternoon and night yesterday I figured out how it went was tricky since its my first time disassemblling a pistol. Gsg is new to me bought it off a fellow calgunner a week ago.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,631
Posts: 25,149,871
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18112 users online. 141 members and 17971 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment